Unless you submit information through the contact form, this site does not collect or retain personal information from visitors.
We use Statcounter to better understand our visitors: how they find our website, how long they spend on the site, which web pages they find most interesting, etc. Better understanding site visitors and how they interact with the website helps us improve content, design, and functionality of the site, which allows us to offer a better online experience.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet; it does NOT provide personally identifiable information about the visitor)
- Browser and Operating System
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us understand which search engines are helping visitors to find the website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called “is_unique”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse the cookie here: http://statcounter.com/about/set-refusal-cookie/